The Office Assistant is responsible for overseeing the front office operations of the firm. This individual manages day-to-day activities and is often the face of The Overton Group to our residential and commercial clients.
- Schedule residential property tours
- Insert data into Appfolio
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs on residential properties
- Create work orders and enter bills
- Collect rent checks and post late fees
- File and Scan documents
- Manage incoming phone calls and messages
- Open and receive guests at front door
The individual will preferably have earned a Bachelor’s degree in a related field from a four-year college or university. One to two years related experience, training and/or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.