We offer the brokerage services you will need
The Overton Group is the commercial real estate and property management professional serving North Carolina from the Capital to the Coast. With over 100 years of combined experience among our associates, we are able to help guide you through your transaction with proven expertise and detailed attention to our client’s needs.
In addition to offering commercial real estate expertise and property management, The Overton Group offers a broad range of integrated services including landlord and tenant representation, seller and buyer representation, investment sales, development management, and construction services. With our multifaceted capabilities and local market knowledge, we provide exceptional solutions that yield seamless integration across all aspects of the commercial real estate market.
- LANDLORD REPRESENTATION: Our professionals provide a range of services to commercial property owners/investors including assessing similar properties in the marketplace, financial research analysis, targeting, attracting and securing the right tenants and minimizing risk with thoughtfully negotiated terms.
- TENANT REPRESENTATION: We provide a range of services to tenants including strategy development, business needs analysis, build-to-suit planning, demographic analysis, market analysis, financial analysis, and negotiations.
- SELLER REPRESENTATION: Our seller representation services include creating comprehensive marketing and sales plan, evaluating property, providing sales comp information, providing financial analysis, negotiating sales terms, purchase agreements, and more.
- BUYER REPRESENTATION: Our buyer representation services include property evaluation, financial analysis, negotiations, document review and evaluation, project coordination, construction management, and more.
- INVESTMENT SALES: For investors looking to sell or buy investment properties, we offer research-driven transaction solutions and investment knowledge. We will identify the most suitable opportunities in the market and advise you on the best strategies available to help you achieve a maximum return on your property and minimize your risk.
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: Our professionals manage every aspect of commercial property with a level of detail that sets us apart from our competitors. We handle owner and tenant relations, lease management, comprehensive planning and forecasting, preventative maintenance, physical maintenance, inspections, and contract negotiations.
- DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT: We manage the design, planning, and construction of real estate projects from start to finish, handling every detail on your behalf. These details include consulting, space design, contracting and hiring of vendors, build-out, relocation management, and decommissioning old spaces.
- CONSTRUCTION SERVICES: Our construction services differ depending on the project. Our work spans from tenant improvements and preventative structural improvements to ground-up construction. Our services include estimating, project goal studies, scheduling, permit coordination, drawings reviews, detailed progress reporting, construction documentation coordination, and project close-out.